Best Sledding Run EVER!
Book your Sledding Adventure Now!
Reservations are required for sledding
Pop-Up Sledding Event!
- 3hr Sledding Session
- Dec. 3rd from 5pm - 8pm
- $30 per sledder, must be a minimum of 7yrs old.
Every other Saturday from 6pm - 9pm
- Sat Jan 13th
- Sat Jan 27th
- Sat Feb 10th
- Sat Feb 24th
- Sat Mar 2nd
- $30 - 3hr Sledding Pass
- Sledding is from 6pm - 9pm on specific Saturday nights!
- Rate includes 3hr Evening Sledding Pass.
- Free sled rental.
- Rates are per person.
- Rates do not include 7% Iowa sales tax.
Restrictions & Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- No children under 7 years of age permitted for Sledding.
- Sledders must ride a sled provided by Mt. Crescent, no sleds from home are allowed.
- One person per sled.
- Hill may close temporarily for grooming or changing conditions.
- No ski boots allowed on the Sledding course.
- No skis, snowboards, private sleds, snowshoes are allowed on the Sledding course at any time.
- For everyone’s safety on the Sledding hill, consideration for others on and around the Sledding hill must be displayed at all times.
- Dress appropriately for outdoor winter activities. Layering is suggested.
- No refunds will be issued due to weather or condition changes.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Mt. Crescent reserves a no-refund policy for tickets and season passes. By pre-purchasing tickets or season passes, customers accept that opening and closing dates and length of season are 100% dependent on weather and are not guaranteed. Unused lift tickets, sledding tickets, lessons, and rental reservations are forfeited, nonrefundable, and nontransferable UNLESS Mt. Crescent announces a full-day closure of the ski area due to weather or other circumstances. Mt. Crescent holds the right to modify hours or close at any time due to weather or unfavorable conditions if it is deemed in the best interest of the safety and well-being of guests and staff or operations.
The purchase of a lift ticket does not guarantee rentals will be available. Guests who pre-purchase rental equipment online will receive priority when they arrive.
A waiver must be e-signed by a parent or legal guardian for anyone under 18 years of age. Every guest must have a signed waiver before participating in any activity at Mt. Crescent Ski Area.
In the event of a full-day closure announced by Mt. Crescent:
- Guests who pre-purchased lift tickets, sledding tickets, or rentals will receive an automatic refund.
- Guests who pre-purchased daily lessons will be contacted by email to reschedule. Guests unable to reschedule will receive a refund.
- Guests who are signed up for Development Program lessons will receive an email with program extension details.